Web Account Manager
- Provide support via email/phone to email clients including setup, password resets and troubleshooting.
- Provide support via email/phone to hosting clients including setup of their server, password resets, troubleshooting, DNS configuration.
- Setup SSL certificates for clients and configure HTTPS on sites.
- Troubleshoot and resolve site speed issues.
- Make changes to client websites through WordPress, CSS, PHP or HTML.
- Oversee complex site changes by developers on staff.
- Support cPanel, WebsiteOS.
Lead Project Manager (Telecommute)
- Manage web development projects for clients of Buzz Internet from conception to completion.
- Perform SEO on client websites, analyze Google Analytics data and tweak SEO as necessary.
- Analyze and create recommendations for website development/social media for potential Buzz Internet clients.
- Write and edit content for client websites.
- Implement and manage social media campaigns for Buzz Internet clients.
- Manage a team of 7+ web development contractors and oversee day to day operations.
- Commended for outstanding project management skills.
Technical SEO Production Manager
- Perform SEO technical audits on client website to determine existing issues and areas of improvement.
- Onsite SEO optimizations for target keywords.
- Analyze SEO needs for client and implement changes aimed at boosting the client’s SEO rank.
- Create monthly SEO reports for clients to quickly see how their campaign is doing.
IT Helpdesk Technician
- Provide computer support via phone, email, and in person to entire campus community of 8,000+.
- Troubleshoot laptops and other devices brought in by students, staff, and faculty, including iPhone and Android devices.
- Set-up devices for school network, remove viruses/spyware, document work and assign tickets out to appropriate departments.
- Work with Altiris, Banner, ActiveDirectory, TeamViewer, and WordPress.
- Left job due to graduation.
Computer Lab Consultant
- Supervise the computer lab.
- Provide basic computer and printer support to students.
- Moved up from Lab Consultant to Helpdesk Technician effective April 2009.
Work Study CMS Webmaster
- Rebuild the UM-Flint Assessment and Accreditation department’s website using the new Content Management System (CMS).
- Job ended at the completion of the project
- Link to completed website: http://web.archive.org/web/20090422032051/http://www.umflint.edu/assessment/
University of Michigan-Flint
G.P.A. : 3.3 (on 4.0 scale)
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Mac OSX
- Linux Mint
- Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Web Expression
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- IT Project Management
- Web Development Project Management
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Social Media Management